Friday, January 30, 2009

Rylee's JV Basketball team

This is Rylee's J.V. Basketball team! Rylee has not played basketball since probably the second grade, she thought that it would be a great way to be involved in the school and continue to get to know more girls at her school. Rylee has had her share of trials (which I will not go into! talk about my little drama mama, I would never have guessed she had it in her!!) but over all I know she has had a great experience and plans on playing again next year! the team will end the season with only one loss But for now she is looking forward to the season coming to a close so she can put more time into her true loves Boone and Jake.

2 comments:

The Navy Wife said...

That's a great pic! You have the most athletic kids, I'm sure Rylee played like a pro!

Gosfam said...

Oh how fun!! I wish we would have been around to watch her play.

Fun at Grami and Papa's

Fun with Mark and Ashley

Kyle in Barcelona Spain

Rylee Jean and her friends

Reeds hunting adventures