Friday, January 16, 2009

"Blame it all on Ashley"

All I can say is my house is falling apart and I am spending way to much time on the computer trying to figure out how to make this blog... and If I don't get Ashley fired with all my call to her at work asking 50 thousand questions, we will all have to count our blessings.

Christmas is over and we all had a wonderful time seeing Carlie and Dustin, Matt and Julie. we spent most of the time just trying to stay warm, the rest playing in the snow, or playing games and eating way to much food while we played games.

I haven't kept in very good contact with most of you, and all who really know me are not surprised by that. I am the worst at keeping in touch, but know that I do love you and miss everyone. We are doing good here in Washington, Rylee loves her school and LOVES having Boone and Jake (her horses) right outside our door so she can love on and play with her favorite boys whenever she wants.

Our next grand adventure that we are all looking forward to will be the Birth of our second grandchild Lily (she just underwent a resent name change) we can not wait for her arrival Addie has already started calling her silly lily. Baby's bring so much love and joy into our lives I will be so jealous of Mike and Krista because of all time they will get to spend with the grandbabies.

8 comments:

Gosfam said...

This is great!! I love it!! Slideshows are super cute, I probably should do more slideshow stuff. Also hadn't heard the baby name change yet. Lily is super cute :)

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

Glad you have a blog. They are addicting. I love the slideshows! Miss you!

Mommy Crafts said...

Glad to see you have a blog now...so exciting!! The slideshows are great and I can't believe Kyle is coming home in July. That's awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Ashley! I'm glad yall have a blog. We miss you guys so much! I am glad yall are doing so well. Maybe you can keep in touch this way!

Anonymous said...

Whats ur email so I can invite you to our blog?

Carol said...

carol.swallow@gmail.com

Krissy said...

This blogging thing is pretty addictive...i am just warning you now! It will be fun to stay caught up with you and your fam this way too, hopefully we will see you soon!

The Navy Wife said...

I love that picture of you and Addison on Jake. She talks about them all the time. We love you guys!

Fun at Grami and Papa's

Fun with Mark and Ashley

Kyle in Barcelona Spain

Rylee Jean and her friends

Reeds hunting adventures