Monday, May 4, 2009

Mothers Day!

When I went to the mail box today there was a long oblong package, covered in duct tape from Kyle, as I started to open it I found a soggy box, and inside the box was this soggy rose that Kyle had sent me from Spain! I Cried not because the Rose was almost beyond recognition, I was just so touch that he thought about it and sent it! This soggy little rose will always have a special place in my heart! He also had a special note that he had written to me.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have always known, that I had the sweetest Grandson

You should get the award for the sweetest Mothers Day gift.
Love
Mom

Dafni said...

awww that is so special! he always was a momma's boy :) he's such a sweetie!

Gosfam said...

Kyle is such a stud, that is so sweet!!

kel said...

Hey Carol,

Wow, I can't believe the mission is almost over. Hope you saved some of those petals. Looks like life is going great!

Kelly Dethloff

The Stevens: said...

Aaaah, sniff, sniff, I teared up on this one:) What a sweet boy you have, we look forward to his homecoming, as I'm sure you do too:)

Fun at Grami and Papa's

Fun with Mark and Ashley

Kyle in Barcelona Spain

Rylee Jean and her friends

Reeds hunting adventures