Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Steelhead fishing in Idaho

This is becoming a Swallow family tradition! This was the first year that Rylee, Kyle and myself came on the trip! But it will not be the last time we go!There will be no more " get away weekend with the boys" for Reed. We all had so much fun. I am sure that Susan and myself had the best time. We had a guide who was fun and took great care of us. Because it was so wet and cold, all the bets were that Susan and I would be the first ones in the bunk house and Reed knows how much I hate to be cold so he was a little worried when we were the last to show up. When every other boat was in but us they were sure that something had happened to us! but because of our wonderful guide who had extra rain gear and a heater, we were probably the only ones who stayed dry.
We were able to she Grandpa and Grandma Swallow at their home. It is a really cute place they seem to be very comfortable there.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Gosfam said...

I wish I didn't have to work while everyone was in town. After all we were only like 20 min away. GEESH!! Glad everyone had FUN!!

Krissy said...

I heard you and Susan had a blast together! Looks like fun, a little cold, but fun nonetheless. I was happy with all the fish Jason brought home!

The Navy Wife said...

Looks way too cold for me! Mark would have loved it though! Be sure and e-mail him pictures, I know these will brighten his day. Miss you guys!

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

Ok, great minds think alike! I totally want Kyle and Kelli (my sister-in-law) to meet! I actually told my mother in law about Kyle last month and how awesome he is and how cute he and Kelli would be together. She is as gorgeous on the inside as she is on the outside! And so fun!

Fun at Grami and Papa's

Fun with Mark and Ashley

Kyle in Barcelona Spain

Rylee Jean and her friends

Reeds hunting adventures