Sunday, June 14, 2009

You want me to do what !

This is boone, he is so funny he is always finding something to play with. that is the tarp hanging out of his mouth, Rylee and I were using it with Lil Girl getting her to walk over it and not be afraid or it, one morning I looked outside and all three of them are running circles around the corral and Boone is shaking that tarp at them. I guess he wanted to speed up the process with Lil Girl. The tarp had been outside the fence who knows how he got it!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love looking at your blog. You are so lucky you have horses!

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

Ok, Ok I know I am horrible about leaving comments. Yes, I DO check your blog on a daily basis. I DO love seeing how things are going and yes I am addicted to blogging! I can't wait to see you guys next month! It has been TOO LONG!! I still cannot believe how grown up Rylee is! Love you!

The Navy Wife said...

You better post pictures of Kyle's homecoming next week! I want to show Addison new pictures of her Uncle Kyle.

Julia257 said...

He is sooo cute! How are you doing?

Fun at Grami and Papa's

Fun with Mark and Ashley

Kyle in Barcelona Spain

Rylee Jean and her friends

Reeds hunting adventures