Friday, August 28, 2009

Rylee Jean


All I want to know is when did my little girl grow up! Rylee is my cowgirl all the way to the bone! I do love that about her... here are more picture that Ashley took for us, it's to bad it isn't her senior year. Just think of the money we could have saved! But I have to say that Rylee is more the my cowgirl she is a great example to me and everyone around her, she has a great personality and most importantly she has a beautiful strong testimony of her Savior Jesus Christ .

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Stevens: said...

I love these pictures, Rylee is so beautiful, inside and out:) It is too bad it isn't her senior year, maybe Ashley can come back next year and take more pictures:)

Anonymous said...

She is so gorgeous!!

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these photos, she is so gorgeous!! Ashley does such a great job! Although it does help to have such a beautiful subject! It was sosoooooo great to see you at the reunion!!!

Fun at Grami and Papa's

Fun with Mark and Ashley

Kyle in Barcelona Spain

Rylee Jean and her friends

Reeds hunting adventures