Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Texas

I wanted to set this up ever since I got home from Texas, I had such a wonderful time with Mark and Ashley, Addie and getting to know Lillian she was born on February 14, Rylee and I flew into Dallas on the 17. Rylee was able to see a few of her friends but spent most of her time catching up with the family, we miss out on so much not living there. I am grate for Ashley for letting me be there for two weeks sharing on all the joy of a newborn. My mom would spend two weeks with me after each baby, she would take care of everything to perfection, go home exhausted telling me she didn't know how I did it all the time, well the truth is nothing ever looked as wonderful or ran so smoothly as when she was there. I have always hoped I could be there for my own children in the same way.
I didn't get to see friends on this trip, but I will hopefully be coming back while Mark is gone for a time to help out, so I hope I can see all the friends I missed out on this last time.
I also had the opportunity to meet Julies family, they are wonderful people Matthew is marrying into a wonderful family by the way Matt and Julie set a date!!! Sept 12, 2009. they will be getting married in Segin, Texas

1 comment:

Gosfam said...

What fun!! Lily is adorable. Wish we could have seen ya when we were down this past weekend.

Congrats again to Matt--Too bad we couldn't make a trip to Texas.

Fun at Grami and Papa's

Fun with Mark and Ashley

Kyle in Barcelona Spain

Rylee Jean and her friends

Reeds hunting adventures