Thursday, April 9, 2009

Popcorn popping on the apricot tree

I looked out my window and what did I see? Popcorn popping on the apricot tree!
We have 2 apricot trees and one cherry tree, our closest neighbor has 5 apple trees that he
lets us have all the apples we want, and our grass in the pasture is also coming in really good.
I am so excited! I think it is safe to say that spring is finally here! I no longer wake up
at night to the sound of the heater kicking on, and me thinking there goes more money flying
out the window! And this morning while cleaning I opened up all the windows to let the fresh
air in. Life is good.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gosfam said...

I know I am so glad that SPring is coming around here too. Supposedly we are going to get snow this weekend. I am praying not. What pretty pictures.

Fun at Grami and Papa's

Fun with Mark and Ashley

Kyle in Barcelona Spain

Rylee Jean and her friends

Reeds hunting adventures