Wednesday, April 15, 2009

28 years together


I know that the songs I picked are a bit sappy but after 28 years of marriage I can get a sappy once in a while, I hope you like this Reed, I just wanted to let you know how blessed my life has been because of you. I couldn't have asked for a better husband, better friend, I am your biggest fan, I love that you know me so well, will listen to all my hair brain idea even when you know that they will not work! You just smile and nod your head, then you let me figure it out myself (because you know how much I hate being told I am wrong)

You have always been a wonderful example to our kids of what a truly great father and husband is,Your love of our Savior Jesus Christ-your testimony of the church has always been such a strength to me and a blessing in our lives,

I love watching you as Papa, Addie has you wrapped around her little finger, now we have another little blessing joining us Lilly, I can't wait for even more grandchildren (Mark and Ashley are doing their part, they could us a little help from the rest of you) and more time for you and I. thanks again for being such a wonderful husband and all the joy and wonderful memories that we have had and the many more memories we will continue to make in the years to come. I love you
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Navy Wife said...

Love this! You guys are so sweet and such a great example for Mark and I to look up to. I agree, if you're going to get 25 grandkids... the others need to get busy and catch up! (Just kidding Carlie) :) Happy 28 years to you both!

The Stevens: said...

Aaaah, you guys are the sweetest couple ever! I love you! Congrats on 28 years, that's a long time:)

Gosfam said...

How did I miss seeing this? I normally check often :) Congratulations on 28 years, you guys are too cute.

Reed & Carol Swallow said...

Hello Sweetheart!! You are so special and I love you so much. You picked out some great songs and they really make me think how fast time has gone and all the many, many blessings we have been given. I hope we can celebrate many more years and see the day when we are blessed with great grand kids! Please bear with me as I get cranky, older, grayer, and more wrinkled. Through all of our experiences and challenges my love for you gets stronger each day. Love, Reed

Anonymous said...

This turned out Awesome mom! I love all the pictures. 28 years...WOW, that means I'm getting old : ) I love you guys so much, and am so thankful for having such wonderful examples in my life.
Love Carlie

Fun at Grami and Papa's

Fun with Mark and Ashley

Kyle in Barcelona Spain

Rylee Jean and her friends

Reeds hunting adventures